1. Digital Camera - Although we suggest you use a DSLR or Micro 4/3 you may also participate in this Photo Boot Camp with any digital camera. If your camera does not have full manual overrides or a flash you will not be able to fully take advantage of the the night time sessions.
2. Flash - you may use your on camera (built in flash) or an external speedlight.
3. Tripod - You will need a tripod for 2 of the three night sessions (1 night for Holiday Boot Camp). If you would like to us to provide you with a rental tripod you must notifiy us at the time of registration.
4. Lenses - It is recommended that you have a range of lens choices from 24-200mm (full frame) or 18-175mm (DX sensor). If you only have a 35mm or 50mm prime (fixed focal length) lens you will unable to take full advantage of most of the shooting opportunities of this Boot Camp.
5. Memory Cards - Although each photographer participant's experience will be different you may be taking upwards of 700-2000 images on each day. Please bring more memory than you anticipate needing. It's best to have and not need than to need and not have. We recommend that you use multiple cards for over the 3 days as memory cards can fail; it would be a shame to loose all three days of shooting because of one bad card.
6. Appropriate attire - please check the weather forecast and be ready for everything. There will be a lot of walking on pavement and uneven surfaces, please wear comfortable shoes; this is not the time to break in a new pair of sneakers.
If you have questions or concerns please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org