What’s a monopod you say? It’s also known as a unipod. Ok, that didn’t help . Ok imagine a tripod with only one leg. That’s a monopod. So what’s the point? the point of a monopod is simple, it offers you a little more
Here’s a great thing to have when you are out shooting in cold weather on a photo tour with New York City Photo Safari.
Everyone seems to be very proud of the camera equipment they own, mostly because they spent countless hours researching to find the right one! The result of this is that everyone wants to advertise their prized possession. I
Most people who visit New York City want to go up the Empire State Building, but the question is why? If you want a great shot of the Empire State Building you can’t be standing in it!
Often times I am asked questions about buying camera gadgets. As someone who is constantly looking for ways of reducing her load I rarely if ever recommend these items. Things like, star filters, Cokin filters, or even a fish
Having trouble with keeping your tripod legs together? Use a velcro strap like the one below to strap your tripod
- Cheap Trick #7: Lens Cleaner
- Cheap Trick #6: Hand towel for your camera bag
- Cheap Trick #5: Skin your camera
- Cheap Trick #4: Tape Your Filter!
- DIY Photo Safari #1: Great Jack O Lantern Blaze
- Cheap Trick #3: Camera Rain Coat
- Cheap Tricks # 2: Battery Cleaner
- Camera Tip #3: Leg Locks – How to Choose a Tripod
- Cheap Tricks #1: Cheap Camera Hood
- Camera Tip #1: Set your lcd to factory default
NYC Photo Safari's thoughts on photography.