There many photography blog out there with tons of photo tips, many are great and many
If you have ever seen images like the ones below then you experienced a vignette problem. However there are many causes a vignetting.
As photographers are guilted into using Manual mode many have discovered a new cheat! They have found
This is not a depth of field discussion, but it kind of is. A while back a safari participant noted that the best way to check for dust on your
Many believe that the only way to get a truly sharp image is to use a monopod (aka unipod). Unfortunately this is not true
Chromatic aberrations: what is it and what causes it? For a scientific answer we asked Dr. Rebecca Theilmann at the University of California San Diego.
- Camera Tip: Reformat Your Memory Card!
- When to Buy a Fisheye Lens
- How Achieve Critical Focus
- Manual Mode Can Really SUCK!
- 2 Ways To Keep Your Lenses Condensation Free
- Why Infinity Focus isn't Infinity Focus
- WTF? Don't Use Flash Indoors?
- 3 Reasons Tripods Fail
- Choosing Between a Polarizing & Neutral Density Filters
- How to Deal w/ Touchscreens in the Cold